Welcome to Podiatry Group, P.A.
Your first visit to our office establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During the first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information, like your medical history, and give you time to get to know Dr. Lance Caffiero and Dr. Tobi Goldstein. To understand what to expect for your first visit to our practice, please read through this page. You’ll find all the practical information you need, such as payment policies and more. There’s also our first visit procedures. You can even save some time at your first visit by downloading our new patient forms in advance of your appointment.
We deliver high-quality comprehensive services to the Gambrills area, with excellence, compassion and board certified competence.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve
- Earning the trust and respect of patients, profession and community
- Exceeding your expectations
- Ensuring a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment
- Striving for continuous improvement at all levels
Scheduling and Cancellations:
When you call our office to schedule an appointment, we will make every effort to accommodate your time and request. This appointment is reserved just for you so that Dr. Caffiero and Dr. Goldstein have the time to devote to your problem. We respect your time, so we try to keep on schedule so that there is limited waiting for your appointment. If you are going to be late for your appointment please notify us as soon as possible. If you are unable to keep to your scheduled appointment please call us at least 24 hours in advance.
What to bring to your appointment:
On your initial visit to our office please provide the following information:
- Insurance card and picture identification
- Name of your primary care physician, date last seen by primary care physician and any previous podiatrists
- List of medications you take including dose and frequency, and allergies
- Medical records or x-rays relating to your current or previous foot problems, if you have them
- Completed New Patient Information Form (download above)
- Completed Medical History Form (downloaded above)
- Athletic shoes, work boots, or typical daily shoes, as requested.
- Copay and/or referral as stated by your insurance company.
When to arrive:
For new patients we schedule your appointment 10 minutes in advance to allow adequate time for you to complete any necessary information forms. Your initial visit may require up to 60 minutes, depending upon the nature of your problem.